Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Nguyễn Quốc Quân bị bắt tại VN ?

Dac Trung
    Khách
    Anh em bạn bè của tôi cũng có ngướ không tham gia tranh đâú, nhưng ít ra cũng cư xử đàng hoàng và không dèm pha vu cáo các nhà dân chủ.

Dac Trung
    Khách

Dac Trung
    Khách

Pro-democracy activist home after prison release

A pro-democracy Vietnamese-American released after nine months in a communist Vietnam prison says he's happy to return to his Northern California home.

Nguyen Quoc Quan tells the Sacramento Bee he will now wage his battle from his Elk Grove home.

But he says he will go back to Vietnam if necessary.

Nguyen, who returned to the United States on Wednesday, says he won't rest until the citizens in Vietnam can speak freely.

He was arrested on allegations he was trying to overthrow the government.

Nguyen says his three hunger strikes in prison and release without trial reflect the power of peaceful protest.

The release came after U.S. diplomatic pressure.

http://www.cbs47.tv/news/state/story...CoRSDsy9A.cspx

Democracy activist Dr. Nguyen Quoc Quan returns to California after release from Vietnamese prison

coi trong :

http://www.news10.net/news/article/2...tnamese-prison

Elk Grove man vows to fight for freedom in Vietnam

ELK GROVE, Calif. (AP) — A Vietnamese-American democracy activist who was released after nine months of prison in his native Vietnam is pledging to keep fighting for free speech and democracy in his homeland.

Nguyen Quoc Quan, 60, was reunited with his family Wednesday night in Los Angeles after the Vietnamese government deported him. He was arrested on allegations that he was trying to overthrow the government — a charge he denies.

The Elk Grove activist was released after the U.S. government applied diplomatic pressure on Vietnam.

Nguyen told the Sacramento Bee that he's happy to be back in Northern California, but he won't rest until the citizens of Vietnam can speak freely.

"For now, I will fight from here. If I have to go back to Vietnam, I will," he said Thursday.

Nguyen is a leading member of Viet Tan, a nonviolent pro-democracy group that Vietnamese authorities have labeled a terrorist organization. He was detained in 2007 in Vietnam for six months, also on charges relating to his pro-democracy activities, before being deported.

In 2010, he changed his name to Richard Nguyen and went back to Vietnam in 2011 for six weeks. When he made another trip in April last year, he was arrested as soon as he arrived.

"I knew what I was doing wasn't against the law, but I also knew I'd be arrested. I planned to become a witness against arbitrary detention," Nguyen said.

Nguyen said his three hunger strikes in prison and release without trial reflect the power of peaceful protest.

He said his experiences in Vietnam have given him a new appreciation of the United States.

"I love democracy and freedom a lot because I live in America. I didn't understand much before I came here," Nguyen said. "Now I want to pay it back. If I can do that, I feel like I am alive."

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.d...NEWS/130209991

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/02/01/515...quoc-quan.html

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...-quan-released

Dac Trung
    Khách
    Released from Vietnam, activist grateful for support

Orange County Register

LOS ANGELES – Quan Quoc Nguyen walked into the embrace of his family and supporters Wednesday night. It had been nine months since he had seen them.

The newly released pro-democracy activist from Garden Grove was detained in Vietnam last April, when he was arrested upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh City’s airport and accused of terrorism.

"For people who step into danger, their primary concern is the well-being of their family," he said in Vietnamese to reporters who awaited him at the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX. "I knew while I was in prison that everyone was supportive of my wife and kids. And for that, I am very grateful."

During his jail stay, the 60-year-old Nguyen was kept in a small cell with another inmate, who he said was there to keep watch on him. He talked to other dissidents and plans to relay a message from one of them at an upcoming news conference.

But he had little communication with the outside world. He had a half-hour meeting with the U.S. Consulate once a month. But that felt more like 15 minutes because of the need for a translator. There was no communication with his family.

His wife, Huong Mai Ngo, sent him books. He never got them.

He wrote her a poem. She never got it.

Nguyen said his wife and family were always on his mind. He ate the food his jailers gave him "because of my wife." He exercised daily, he said, "because of my wife."

Nguyen’s release came after U.S. diplomatic pressure, said Diem Do, chairman of the Vietnam Reform Party, also known as the Viet Tan pro-democracy group. Nguyen is an activist with the group and was in Vietnam to conduct "nonviolent training," Do said.

At first, authorities accused him of terrorism. Later, the charges changed and he still faced trial in January – a trial that was unexpectedly postponed. Vietnam’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that Nguyen had "confessed to his crime" and asked for leniency to be reunited with his family. His wife said there was no such confession.

Nguyen’s release caught his family by surprise.

Khoa Nguyen, his older son, got the news when he woke up Wednesday morning. There were some 10 messages on his cellphone.

"Our dad is coming home," his text messages read.

"It was the best wake-up I’ve ever had," said the UC Davis student, who got in a car with a cousin and friends and drove down to Southern California from the Sacramento area to greet his father with a bouquet of flowers and a big hug at the airport.

For some nine months, the 20-year-old worried about his father’s health. Were they feeding him properly? How was he faring? And he was concerned about his mother – "because she loved him so much and she was so worried."

As a little boy, he said he couldn’t understand why his father would go away for long periods. But then he grew up and understood his father’s passion for his native home, Vietnam. And he grew to admire and respect him.

"His most defining character is his dedication and his fearlessness," he said. "Before he left, he told me he’s not afraid of the Vietnamese government and he’s not afraid to die for his country. He loves the Vietnamese people."

A mathematician, Nguyen used to be a high school teacher in his native land. Then he earned a doctorate in the U.S. and in the past 20 years has been active with the pro-Democracy movement in Vietnam, his family said. About two years ago, he moved to Garden Grove from the Sacramento area.

This wasn’t the first time Nguyen walked into the embrace of his family and supporters after imprisonment. In 2007, Quan was detained for some six months.

On Wednesday night, surrounded by supporters, flowers, banners and balloons, Nguyen spoke about how dissidents in Vietnam are imprisoned unjustly. Asked if he would return, he said: "I don’t know. I’m ready."

His wife said earlier that "if the Vietnamese government can’t stop him, neither can I." But she hopes he doesn’t consider it any time soon.

With his brother, Tri, 19, at his side, Khoa Nguyen seemed to speak for both of them when asked the same question: "I can’t really stop him. But I hope not."

http://www.ocregister.com/news/vietn...ietnamese.html

Dac Trung
    Khách
    Tâm t́nh của Tiến sĩ Nguyễn Quốc Quân

http://www.youtube.com/user/RadioChanTroiMoi

Travel around (English speaking countries only)

Đảng viên Việt Tân đánh người

Phút 3:57 xảy ra đảng viên Việt Tân đánh người:

Chú Dick tâm sự ở bên trong, bên ngoài đảng viên Việt Tân lấy gậy đập người biểu t́nh!!!

Chín-đờn-c̣
    Khách
    À! th́ ra Việt báo cũng là cơ sở "cánh tay nối dài cho đảng ... Việt tân (em Vc)"!
    Hèn ǵ, Việt báo một thời cũng ra rả ủng hộ "chính sách" chà đạp dân chủ, vùi dập nguyện vọng của người dân qua vụ Little Saigon - San Jose.
    Cán bộ đảng Việt tân th́ bưng bợ bà nghị viên "ăn cháo đá bát" , Madison Nguyễn, để quậy banh sinh hoạt cộng đồng tại điạ phương.

Yêu dân chủ, đ̣i Vc trả lại nhân quyền cho người dân trong nước, nhưng đảng viên Việt Tân th́ lại bưng bô cho đám dân cử chà đạp dân chủ, thiệt là gian manh, bịp bợm trắng trợn!

Dac Trung
    Khách

Xem ra chị Lê Thị Phương alias nick Hương Giang BBT blog Vietland alias nick Bánh Chưng (kiêm Câu lạc Bộ Kháng Chiến / Đảng Làm Báo) không chỉ dàn cảnh chụp h́nh phản đôí và phá quâư Việt Tân, mà phá quâư luôn mâư em bên nhóm Tuổi Trẻ Yêu Nước. :

“Nguyễn Thiện Thành là điệp viên công an csVN hay thanh niên yêu nước chống Cộng?” …

Written by Tuoi Tre Yeu Nuoc | November 13, 2012 | 1 |

Khi đọc bài Điệp Viên Công An Nguyễn Thiện Thành và Tuổi Trẻ Yêu Nước do tác giả “câu lạc bộ kháng chiến” viết mà dấu mặt, chúng tôi vốn biết Nguyễn Thiện Thành là ai, đang biết Nguyễn Thiện Thành ở đâu và làm ǵ nên cần lên tiếng công đạo để vạch mặt tên “phản gián csVN” dỡ tṛ hạ cấp, đăng trên cái ổ “Đảng làm Báo”, nhằm mục đích nói cho giới trẻ trong nước biết rằng: “Tuổi Trẻ Yêu Nước hiện có điệp viên công an Nguyễn Thiện Thành Việt Cộng đang xâm nhập, sinh viên học sinh đừng gia nhập TTYN mà bị công an bắt đấy nhé”. Trước đó, cũng trên cái cái ổ “Đảng Làm Báo” để chuẩn bị cho sự tuyên truyền xám này, trong đó có đoạn viết: “Công An đă cài một sinh viên để làm t́nh báo, sinh viên nầy đă gia nhập tổ chức Tuổi Trẻ Yêu Nước vào khoảng tháng 2 năm 2012 để làm nhiệm vụ theo dơi, báo cáo về Bộ Công An những diễn biến của tổ chức nầy.” (Sic)

Tṛ “phản gián” vụng về với nghiệp vụ c̣n kém, khinh địch nên trở thành “chụp mũ” của kẻ hạ cấp không hơn không kém. Người đọc, chỉ cần đọc qua, để ư chút ít là thấy giả tâm ngay.
    Tuy nhiên TTYN xem thử nó c̣n diễn màn nào chụp mũ nữa… Nay thấy nó tạm ngưng, TTYN nên minh bạch một lần trước lột cái mặt nạ của t́nh báo csVN, sau để đồng bào từ nay trở về sau không bao giờ nghe lời xàm bậy của csVN nữa. Tŕnh độ “nghiệp vụ” của cục phản gián CSVN c̣n kém chưa đủ sức triệt hạ tinh thần tuổi trẻ yêu nước để dễ bề đem tổ quốc Việt Nam ta bán nốt cho Tàu.

Rồi đây, xem thử trong Tuổi Trẻ Yêu Nước có điệp viên công an xâm nhập bắt được bao nhiêu người, và TTYN c̣n bao nhiêu người tiếp tục ngoan cường hoạt động trong những ngày tháng tới. Chờ xem…

Chúng tôi sẽ vạch từng điểm bọn “phản gián CSVN” trong ổ đảng làm báo qua những sự chụp mũ Nguyễn Thiện Thành quá kém cơi:

1) Thứ nhất: Phản gián csVN trên đảng làm báo viết rằng: “Nguyễn Thiện Thành không phải tên thật sinh năm 1985 chứ không phải 1989 được công an cài vào paltalk… – Chúng tôi chứng minh cho tên phản gián csVN rằng Nguyễn Thiện Thành là tên thật, ngày sinh 15/11/1989 chứ không phải 1985 như tên phản gián CSVN đưa ra. Thẻ Sinh Viên Nguyễn Thiện Thành số 3001100168 do Trường ĐH Công Nghiệp Thực Phẩm TP HCM cấp từ năm 2010 (ảnh ở dưới), và giấy khai sinh Nguyễn Thiện Thành con ông Nguyễn Văn Thương và bà Lê Thị Liên ở Long An (ảnh ở dưới). Hai điều này, lột cái mặt nạ thứ nhất của tên “phản gián CSVN” đăng trên ổ “Đảng Làm Báo”...

Coi nguyên bài trong :

http://www.tuoitreyeunuoc.com/nguyen...hong-cong.html
    coi trong thread :

http://www.vietlandnews.net/forum/sh...ight=BanhChung

Chín-đờn-c̣
    Khách
    Một đoạn ngắn video đă cho thấy rơ bộ mặt côn đồ của đảng viên / thành viên / cảm t́nh viên của đảng Việt Tân đều có lối hành xử man rợ như bọn công an csvn.
    Bà Đặc Trứng có biện hộ bao nhiêu lời th́ cũng không thể che đậy hết được gian manh của đảng Việt Tân đâu .

Travel around (English speaking countries only)
    Chị Dac Trung kỳ quá hen, hoặc là Jackie hoặc là TonNuJacqueline, hổng thích Jacqueline Nguyen đâu.

Phút 3:57 xảy ra đảng viên Việt Tân đánh người:

Chú Dick tâm sự ở bên trong, bên ngoài đảng viên Việt Tân lấy gậy đập người biểu t́nh!!!

Bác pheng thân mến của Jackie dạy rằng: 30/4 là Ngày Quốc Hạnh

Quote Originally Posted by Dac Trung View Post
    Jacqueline Nguyen post video dàn cảnh này rố.

Bà Phương có vài ngướ đàn ông đi kèm, mà không can thiệp vào , để cho 1 ông kia làm tṛ quơ đánh và cư´quay phim, th́ đủ biêt´ là dàn cảnh diễn tuồng.

Có video mà không kiện ra toà, không kêu cảnh sát Mỹ th́ càng vô lư hơn.

Cho dù ông Chín có spam bao nhiêu đây nữa th́ Mỹ vẫn là nươc´ dân chủ có luật pháp nghiêm minh. Khác vơí chê´độ cộng sản VN.

Nêú bị đánh trái ư ḿnh sao không kêu cảnh sát can thiệp và kiện ra toà.

Chẳng qua là cộng sản thuê mâư ngướ welfare thât´ nghiệp hay hưu ít dàn cảnh làm tṛ vơí nhau, cho nên không dám kêu cảnh sát Mỹ can thiệp và kiện ra toà. .

Lưà gạt ai chơ´ mà lưà gạt cảnh sát và toà án Mỹ th́ họ phạt nặng.

Chẳng có báo đài nào thèm quan tâm cho màn tuồng diễn kịch, ngoài các trang của cộng sản .

Thread Information